The Finch dress is a relaxed fitting, feminine style dress with lovely details. The rounded neckline is finished with bias binding and the dress back features a keyhole opening with the bias being sewn into ties to create the back closure. The waist is drawn in with thick elastic which can be sewn all the way around or three quarters of the way around and accented with buttons at the front. The dress can be made sleeveless and finished with bias binding or gathered sleeves can be added in three lengths. The sleeves are drawn in at the ends with elastic. Lightweight woven and stretch fabrics can be used.
Upon purchase you will receive an email with the link to a zip file which contains three PDF files - Pattern file in home print format, pattern file in shop print format and Instruction file.
- Easy to assemble PDF pattern across 13 sizes
- Shop print file to print the pattern on just one large sheet of paper
- Measurement table for cutting the skirt without paper pattern
- All measurements given in metric and imperial throughout tutorial
- Detailed digitally drawn diagrammatic instructions which take you through constructing the dress one step at a time
- Instructions for making your own bias binding
- Fabric recommendations
- Cutting layout diagrams