CONFIDENT BEGINNER SEWER
The Twiggy dress pattern is a pattern for girls inspired by 1960s’ fashion icon, Twiggy (Lesley Lawson). She wore fantastic dresses with wonderful vintage details. The Twiggy dress sits above the knee and is a classic A-line silhouette. The dress can be made with three sleeve lengths or sleeveless and features two collars and an optional half or full belt. The Twiggy dress front can be sewn with a central vertical seam or a split bodice and skirt. The neckline can be made rounded or square. The dress closes with an invisible zipper at the back. Many options to mix and match to create different looks!
Upon purchase you will receive an automated email containing a zip folder with three files - instructions, home print and shop print.
The pattern features:
- formatted to print at home on A4 or letter sized paper or at a print shop (2 sheets);
- detailed yardage tables and cutting diagrams;
- measurements in metric and imperial throughout;
- detailed digital diagrams for the garment construction - including instructions on making your own piping;
- a thoroughly tested pattern.
Search #twiggydresspattern on social media for more inspiration
Photo credits: Fanny Soetewey @fratsels